Assignment writing is not just about content. There are a lot of things to be considered when doing an assignment. It’s important to focus on keeping the content quality high when doing an assignment, but the most important thing is to make it look presentable. Many students fail to make their assignments presentable due to which they end up losing marks. They might regret it later as why they did not focus on the presentation. Hence, this blog is to give you some ways using which you can make your assignment extremely presentable. This eventually leads to an increase in your grades.
Here are quick tips to make your assignment extremely presentable.
- Using ideal fonts
- Developing a catchy title
- Including headers and footers
- Keeping the margins
- Including examples and images
- Using references
- Avoid duplication of the sentences
Let’s discuss each point one by one.
- Using ideal fonts: The first step is to use ideal fonts. In assignments, Times New Roman, Arial, and Calibri are the most commonly used fonts as per the requirement of the university. You can check your assignment brief properly to know the ideal font needed by your university. If no choice is given, then the font should be selected in a way such that the content can be read easily.
- Developing a catchy title: The second step is to write a catchy title for your assignment. Every assignment should have a title that tells the reader about the purpose. It is important the title is engaging and provides the reader with a clear idea about what is written.
- Including headers and footers: The third-way step is to include proper headers and footers. These give a good presentation on the assignment. The header or footer can be about the title of the assignment, student id, or student number. This should be chosen as per the need for the assignment.
- Keeping the margins: At this step, the focus is on keeping the margins on the page so that the content can be properly aligned. This ensures that the assignment is presentable and the text can be read effectively.
- Including examples and images: There is a need to add proper examples and images to the assignment so that the work can be presentable. The examples can be written in the form of bullet points. Besides this, there is a need to include appropriate images. These images should be high-definition and referenced properly.
- Using references: There is a need to add appropriate references in the assignments and acknowledge all the resources. The sources must be alphabetically placed at the end of the assignment after the conclusion. You should ensure that the references are relevant to the content written in the assignment. For this, a key hack is to note the sources side by side so that you can list them later. This saves a lot of time and maintains accuracy.
- Avoid duplication of sentences: You need to ensure that you do not replicate the content. You should not use one sentence more than once. This helps in maintaining the authenticity of the work.
Hence, these are some of the ways that can make your assignments extremely presentable. However, if you are not sure that you can make a presentable assignment, then you can hire our experts who are professionals in developing the best academic assignments.